Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bicycles of Cambridge


Cambridge has such a warm feeling; students flood the streets riding their bicycles to and from college past the fluorescent green grass and perfectly squared hedges. The bicycles rule the roads and footpaths with their style and character. These photos are for my brother at home, a lover and creator of classic vintage bicycles. Take a peak at his blog that he has also just begun, it's called 'mr old roads'.








I took this picture on top of the tour bus of Cambridge. I like to believe this couple are riding
to meet each other after a long destination.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Maria I can tell your blog is going to be a great place to spend time. I love the photo of the bike with the cain basket leaning up against the brick wall. looking forward to keeping up to date with your adventures. David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dav!
    I think it is important I document my travels otherwise I will forget where I went and what I saw and that wouldn't be very good. I am glad you are enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria. First comment in french I think. Ton carnet de voyage est une super idée. La famille Marzloff est aussi accro aux photos de ville (www.groupechronos.org). I'm looking forward to see you in Paris. Léa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lea!
    I have just read you comment. Merci!
    I have also just been on to groupechronos.org it is great! A family collaboration! Looking forward to hanging out with you soon xxx

    ReplyDelete